Trade-Ins and Donations
Please limit to 1 box or 2 Grocery Bage per visit.
If you have more than 1 box or 2 bags, give a call we will setup a time ahead to review at your car.
The trade-in value of your used books is up to 1/4 of the cover price depending on condition, author and current inventory. There is no cash value on trade credit but your store credit never expires.
Trade-in credit helps you get half off your purchase of used books.
The remaining balance of your purchase must be in cash or charge. Example: For a $5.00 used book purchase, $2.50 must be in cash or charge and $2.50 of trade credit may be used.
- Trade-in credit is not applicable towards new books, gifts, games, ephemera, vintage books or individually priced collectible books.
In order to offer you quality used books, we are selective about the books we choose. Books may not be taken if …
- We have several copies
- That author or subject is not selling
- The books are damaged in some way (shabby, torn, coverless, loose pages, mildew, water damage)
- Non-Fiction Books more than 5 years old.
The following types of books have little or no market value and we regret that we may be unable to use them:
- Harlequin Romance Books
- Reader’s Digest Cond. Books
- Most older Book Club Fiction
- Most Numbered Romances
Thank you so much for your interest and participation in supporting your local bookstore!