Chess for Beginners: How to Win Almost Every Game with Proven Tactics, Mind-Blowing Opening Strategies, and a Deep Knowledge of the Rules a (Hardcover)
PLAY CHESS LIKE A PRO EVEN...IF YOU'D NEVER LAID HANDS ON CHESS BOARD BEFORE
Do you consider yourself a complete chess newbie and want to beat your experienced player friends?
Maybe you played in the past and now want to take your skills to the next level?
Would you like to become a ranked chess player and lay the foundation for your professional victories?
If you answered "Yes "to at least one of these questions, please read on...
So you want to learn how to play chess, hah?
And of course, you don't want to be like most amateur chess players who just think one move ahead.
What if I tell you that once you master the strategies I'm going to give you, you'll be able to think anywhere from 5 to 10 moves ahead and successfully predict your opponent's next moves even as a complete chess beginner? Sounds too good to be true?
Well, that is true, and if you put in a little more effort, with the help of this book you'll be able to rival any beginner, intermediate or sometimes, even advanced chess player
Take a look at what's inside:
- A complete "how-to" intro to the game of chess
- Rules and Chess Notations - a basic guide for complete beginners
- 'Must-To-Master' fundamental strategies - even some pros forget the fundamentals
- Winning Openings - these are 3-4 moves to set yourself up for a winning game
- Proven middle and end-game strategies - here is how you lead and end the game with a victory in your pocket
- 17 cool facts about chess you've never heard before - they'll make you excited for the game every single time
- Much much more...
As I already mentioned - no matter if you are a complete chess beginner or played chess in the past and want to upgrade your skills - this will take you by the hand and lead through every single step
So don't wait, scroll up, click on "Buy Now" and Start Reading