The Given Sacrifice (Emberverse #10) (MP3 CD)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Emberverse series.
- #1: Dies the Fire (Emberverse #1) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #2: The Protector's War (Emberverse #2) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #3: A Meeting at Corvallis (Emberverse #3) (Compact Disc): $49.99
- #4: The Sunrise Lands (Emberverse #4) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #5: The Scourge of God: A Novel of the Change (Emberverse #5) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #6: The Sword of the Lady: A Novel of the Change (Emberverse #6) (Compact Disc): $54.99
- #7: The High King of Montival: A Novel of the Change (Emberverse #7) (Compact Disc): $39.99
- #8: The Tears of the Sun: A Novel of the Change (Emberverse #8) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #9: Lord of Mountains (Emberverse #9) (Compact Disc): $39.99
Rudi Mackenzie has won the battle that expelled the enemy from the new High Kingdom of Montival. Now he must free the people who live in the state once known as Idaho from occupation by the legions of the Church Universal and Triumphant and pursue them to their lair over the mountains. There he will finally confront the forces behind the Church--the Powers of the Void. Yet even a victory will not end the conflict forever. The Powers of the Void are malevolent and infinitely patient, and the struggle is one that involves the entire world. They threaten Rudi not only in the present, but also in the future represented by his children, rlaith and John. Rudi knows this. And as his heir Princess rlaith grows up in the shadow of her famous father, she also realizes that the enemy will do anything to see that she does not live to fulfill her parents' dream.
About the Author
S. M. Stirling is the author of numerous science fiction and fantasy novels, including the popular Nantucket series that began with "Island in the Sea of Time."
Former radio broadcaster Todd McLaren has been heard on more than 5,000 TV and radio commercials; narrations for documentaries on such networks as A&E and the History Channel; and films. His book narrations have earned him a prestigious Audie Award as well as a "Publishers Weekly" Listen-Up Award.