Lord of Mountains (Emberverse #9) (MP3 CD)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Emberverse series.
- #1: Dies the Fire (Emberverse #1) (Compact Disc): $49.99
- #2: The Protector's War (Emberverse #2) (Compact Disc): $49.99
- #3: A Meeting at Corvallis (Emberverse #3) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #4: The Sunrise Lands (Emberverse #4) (MP3 CD): $34.99
- #5: The Scourge of God: A Novel of the Change (Emberverse #5) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #6: The Sword of the Lady: A Novel of the Change (Emberverse #6) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #7: The High King of Montival: A Novel of the Change (Emberverse #7) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #8: The Tears of the Sun: A Novel of the Change (Emberverse #8) (MP3 CD): $39.99
- #10: The Given Sacrifice (Emberverse #10) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
Rudi Mackenize, now Artos the First, High King of Montival, and his allies have won several key battles against the Church Universal and Triumphant. But still the war rages on, taking countless lives, ravaging the land once known as the United States of America. Artos and his Queen, Mathilda, must unite the realms into a single kingdom to ensure a lasting peace.If the leaders of the Changed world are to accept Artos as their ruler, he will need to undertake a quest to the Lake at the Heart of the Mountains and take part in a crowning ceremony-a ceremony binding him to his people, his ancestors, and his land. Then, once he has secured his place and allegiances, Artos can go forward and lead his forces to the heart of the enemy's territory . . .
About the Author
S. M. Stirling is the author of numerous science fiction and fantasy novels, including the popular Nantucket series that began with "Island in the Sea of Time."
Former radio broadcaster Todd McLaren has been heard on more than 5,000 TV and radio commercials; narrations for documentaries on such networks as A&E and the History Channel; and films. His book narrations have earned him a prestigious Audie Award as well as a "Publishers Weekly" Listen-Up Award.