The Sunrise Lands (Emberverse #4) (Compact Disc)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Emberverse series.
- #1: Dies the Fire (Emberverse #1) (Compact Disc): $49.99
- #2: The Protector's War (Emberverse #2) (Compact Disc): $49.99
- #3: A Meeting at Corvallis (Emberverse #3) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #5: The Scourge of God: A Novel of the Change (Emberverse #5) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #6: The Sword of the Lady: A Novel of the Change (Emberverse #6) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #7: The High King of Montival: A Novel of the Change (Emberverse #7) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
- #8: The Tears of the Sun: A Novel of the Change (Emberverse #8) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #9: Lord of Mountains (Emberverse #9) (MP3 CD): $29.99
- #10: The Given Sacrifice (Emberverse #10) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price
A generation has passed since the Change that rendered technology inoperable around the world, and western Oregon has finally achieved a degree of peace. But a new threat has risen in Paradise Valley, Wyoming. A man known as the Prophet presides over the Church Universal and Triumphant, teaching his followers to continue God's work by destroying the remnants of technological civilization they encounter-and those who dare use them. Rudi Mackenzie, son and heir of the mystic Juniper, must journey with seven friends across a continent in chaos to the Sunrise Lands to solve the riddle of what destroyed a civilization. And as the friends journey farther into the interior, enemies may be within their own band as well as outside it.
About the Author
S. M. Stirling is the author of numerous science fiction and fantasy novels, including the popular Nantucket series that began with "Island in the Sea of Time."
Former radio broadcaster Todd McLaren has been heard on more than 5,000 TV and radio commercials; narrations for documentaries on such networks as A&E and the History Channel; and films. His book narrations have earned him a prestigious Audie Award as well as a "Publishers Weekly" Listen-Up Award.
"Thought-provoking and engaging" ---Publishers Weekly